SOLD | Tate Brownlee
This impressive, extensively renovated free standing home is well set back from the road on an elevated 441m2 block with attractive garden surrounds and a leafy outlook. Upon entry through the feature door you are met with a level of modernisation, space and attention to detail not commonly found in this price point.
The layout of this low-set home offers a generous open plan design which flows out to the undercover entertaining area along with three bedrooms, main bathroom and laundry with second toilet at the rear of the home all flaunting the contemporary look and feel.
This is a must see opportunity for first home buyers, savvy investors, downsizers or those simply looking for a lifestyle change.
• Spacious open plan living with air con and easy-care tiled flooring
• U-Shape kitchen with stone benchtops, electric cooking, dishwasher and pantry
• Three carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in; master with walk in robe, air con and access to entertaining area
• Year round covered entertaining area
• Stylish bathroom with freestanding tub, hanging vanity and touch mirror with back-lit LED light
• Laundry with great storage, 2nd toilet and outside access
• Large single carport + additional parking space for a car or boat
• Massive 13kw solar power system – 46 panels.. always be in credit!
• Two garden sheds has your storage needs covered
• Set on a 441m2 block with new fencing conveniently located close to Tweed Heights Shopping Village and an easy drive to Banora Village Shopping Centre, Club Banora and Tweed Retail Outlets
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
** Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 441 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining