SOLD | Tate Brownlee
Well-located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a leafy outlook and mountain views sits the original front duplex full of opportunity where the only limitation is your vision. The living area is on the ground floor with second bathroom whilst upstairs has three very accommodating bedrooms; master with its own ensuite. The high ceilings with exposed timber beams are a great feature and add to the space and size of the home. Fully fenced yard with side access is private and offers additional room for the kids and family pet. With such a shortage of affordable homes like this on the market bring your imagination and get ready to take full advantage of this unique opportunity.
• Original 1990’s home full of potential
• Set on an elevated leafy block in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Three good-size bedrooms with built ins; master with air con, walk in robe and ensuite
• Neat kitchen with plenty of storage space, dishwasher and gas cooking
• Light-filled open plan living with glass sliding door to side verandah overlooking the fully fenced yard
• Attached single garage with off-street parking available
• Walk to Tweed Heights Shopping Village; easy drive to Supermarkets, Schools and Clubs
• Long term tenant currently in place
• Rent potential $440 to $460 per week
• Ideally suited to first home buyers and savvy investors
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
** Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes